- Sosyal Medya ve Haklarımız. Bir grup bilişim derneğinden ortak açıklama.
- Amnesty International Report: “Gezi Park Protests. Brutal denial of the right to peaceful assembly in Turkey”
- Yes, he said. “Turkey may ban Facebook and YouTube
- Despite Constitutional Court order, AKP government continues to block Twitter. Kind of a coup d’etat?
- Turkish government keen on attacking social media, Still defending Twitter ban…
- Despite Constitutional Court, Youtube still blocked. Turkey a growing land of lawlessness?
- Censorship and Digital Surveillance in Turkey Country Report September-2014 by @altbilisim Alternative Informatics Association
Tagged in: turkish cybersphere